Missing Park

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Veebyes, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Veebyes

Veebyes
    Expand Collapse

Congrats on new format.

Doubt if this is the only one but since it is one of my favourite 'backyard' parks it is noticeable by its absense. It was there before.

Martinak SP, Denton MD.

Doug

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Thanks for reporting this; I have passed it along to the development team

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

In trying to figure out what happened here, I checked our old website, and I cannot find a listing for Martinak SP in Denton, MD. In fact, I could not find a listing for Martinak in any city or a city listing for Denton. Are you sure you saw this park listed on our site?

4. Veebyes

Veebyes
    Expand Collapse

Would not bet my life on it but yeah, I'm pretty sure it was there before. We use it at least a few times a year & I am usually pretty good at reviewing most of the CGs we get too especially the ones that don't get many reviews.

5. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Based on the possibility there is a glitch that is causing the park listing not to display, I decided to see if you have submitted a review for the park. I went through all your reviews, and there was not one. I, too, would not bet my life that we did not have a listing for the park on the old site, but I sure can't find any proof that we ever did. Sorry.