Review for Wrong Park

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Jerry S, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

There is a review dated June 2014 for the Mackinaw City/Mackinac Island KOA in Mackinaw City, Michigan that does not appear to be for the KOA. I tried to report this via the "Report Concern" option after the review. When I hit the "Submit" button all I got was a message saying "Review not Found". So, I am reporting the problem here. Among other discrepancies: 1) the reviews states that there are hundreds of sites - the KOA has only 91 sites, 2) it also states that the park is on Lake Huron - the KOA is not, and 3) the review complains about being charged for using multiple devices on the park's Tengo internet system - I do not believe this is true at the KOA. I think the review is supposed to be for the nearby Mackinaw Mill Creek Campground. That park has 600 sites and is on Lake Huron.

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

You appear to be correct and I've sent a PM to the reviewer asking if he did stay at the KOA.

3. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Reviewer has responded that he submitted his review for the wrong park. It has now been corrected. Thank you, Jerry, for pointing this out to us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.