Going directly to a user's reviews

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by USMCRET, Feb 14, 2015.

1. USMCRET

USMCRET
    Expand Collapse

The title of my post may not be precise.

When you hover your cursor over a reviewer's username, a box appears that displays that reviewer's quality spread. Is there a way to go directly to the reviews posted by that person that correspond to one of their quality ratings? If so, I haven't found it yet.

thanks!

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

So let me be sure I understand you. You want to know if there is a way to see all the reviews that a person gave a specific rating to. For instance, all the reviews that a person gave an "excellent" or a "terrible," etc. I don't know a way to do that. Sorry. Maybe one of the other admins knows a way to do this.

3. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Click on the name here and it brings up the black box screen you see. On that page you click on their name and that will take you to a page where you can see all their reviews when you scroll down.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

This is true, but that does not divide the reviews into rating categories which is what I thought the OP wanted to do.

5. USMCRET

USMCRET
    Expand Collapse

Guys/gals, I apologize for not getting back to this thread earlier.

Texasrvers understands what I was looking to do. What initially brought this to my mind was I was reading a review that I thought was particularly well written and I became curious about other reviews this person had written. Their quality spread indicated they had written about 200 reviews and only one of them was in the "bad", or "terrible" category. I wanted to know which CG had received this rating and I couldn't find a way to jump to it.

Your site gives you the ability to sort a CG's reviews by ratings, and I thought this would be a complementary feature. Obviously not something in high demand, but thought I would ask about it.

TranQuilguy likes this.