New Member Intro

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Tamtam, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

Just wanted to give a Hello and introduce myself! My Husband and I recently purchased an RV Park, in July of 2013. We're having a Great time with our new "Adventure" as we call it. We often hear from our Guests that they look at the Reviews here. We hope to be able to contribute to the discussions!

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! Owning a CG can be a challenge. We don't own one but do manage one. Reading the comments here, and the reviews can help you to know what your guests want and don't want and is a great learning tool.

3. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

Good luck on your new adventure. This forum could provide a lot of information as to what and what not to do.

4. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the Welcome here! I've been keeping tabs on this Website (the forums and reviews) since we were in discussions to purchase the park. It just took me this long to register! Lots of great info here and a very valuable insight into the opinions of the Guests, which can help guide us in keeping them Happy.

5. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome and we hope you will register for our "Claim Your Park" feature. To see what this is about, go to the listing for your park and on the upper right side of the page there is a button that says, "Own this Campground? Claim it and unlock features." Click on this link, and it will display a page that outlines what all is being planned for park owners, and it will also allow you to sign up to use these features. However, please be aware that currently this is a pre-registration so that you will be signed up and ready to use the features when they become available.

6. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

Thank You! I found the area the Claim my Campground and will await the features it offers to Owners/Managers. Before I did this I tried to edit the features of our park, then realized that was part of the "review" process and I probably shouldn't have done that. But in any case, what is the process for changing the features and amenities information of our park. Can they only be edited by Guests reviewing the park? Or will this be something I can change once the Owners/Managers features become activated? Is there a timeline for when that will happen? Thanks for any info you have!

7. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Once the Claim Your Park feature is activated, you will be able to manage your park's listing. I do not have a timeline for it being ready. In the meantime you can send any changes to our Help Desk and they can update your park. Click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page to reach the Help Desk.

8. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

Thank You! I sent an email yesterday with the updated info.

9. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

Is there a way to tell if my email was received with the updated info about our park? I haven't seen any changes in the listing.

Thanks!

10. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I checked with the Help Desk and they received some change requests yesterday but none of them came from your username or email address. Did you use the "Contact Us" feature? At this point I suggest you send another message to the Help Desk, and if you still do not get an answer within a day or two, let us know.

11. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

I sent the info Jan.24th. I'll resubmit it. Thanks!

12. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Sorry, I did not notice that your message that said you sent the info "yesterday" was posted on Jan. 25. But if the Help Desk got your message back then, your info should have been changed by now. So resending it is the best thing to do.

13. Tamtam

Tamtam
    Expand Collapse

Ok, I just emailed the information again and it said, "Message sent. Thank You.". So hopefully it is received:)

14. Heritage RV Park

Heritage RV Park
    Expand Collapse

How do I correct errors on my basic information page?

15. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Click on your user name at the upper right of the page or on any post you've made. On posts, click on the "Profile Page" link on the posting stats pop-up. When your profile page opens, click on the "Edit" button.