Great website !!! Love the new format too :)

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by JohnBoyToo, Feb 23, 2015.

1. JohnBoyToo

JohnBoyToo
    Expand Collapse

Question...
    our review for Jellystone in Burleson, Tx has pending_review status and says
    "Your review requires some changes before it can be posted. Refer to your email for instructions."

I don't know that I got an email from you regarding it...
    (or at least a search for emails from you did not show any)

BUT, I may have inadvertently deleted it... (probable outcome)

how can I find what you want changed ? my experience there was too negative and you don't want that posted or ???
    Thanks in advance - JohnBoyToo

2. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks submitting the review. You should be able to login into your profile page and edit this review even if the e-mail is lost. Here's a link to that page: https://www.campgroundreviews.com/profile/68419

Let me know if you have more trouble.

3. JohnBoyToo

JohnBoyToo
    Expand Collapse

Thanks - I certainly could edit it from there and already had, multiple times, and submitted it,
    but it still seems there's some type of problem but no indication of what the problem is :)

thanks !

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

It's not that your review was "too negative", but, rather, that the administrator who reviewed it felt that the majority of your review dealt with the details of this "incident" and very little of it was a review of the park itself. We ask that all reviews contain at least some information about an RV park that would be of interest to others regardless of whether or not they experience the same issues you did. You are free to include a (shortened) discussion of why you were displeased with the park but, also, please include some other information about it.

5. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I'm reading between the lines here a little bit and wondering if what you saying that you tried to send in a revised review, but the system would not accept it. If that is the situation, please contact the Help Desk by clicking on the Contact Us link located at the bottom of the page.