Question about feature on the screen

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Fitzjohnfan, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

When a person views an rv park listing, just above the first large green button to "add your review", there are these items:

Sites XXX. 1 review

What does the link for the "1 review" supposed to do? For me, on my android phone, it just returns me to the main screen. Also, for some users, this might be confusing, because in most cases, there is more than 1 review for the park, and this is stated further down the page.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I guess I'm not sure where you're seeing this. I've attached a screenshot of the portion of the review screen that I think you are describing and I don't know why what I see isn't the same as what you're seeing.

rv park.PNG

3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

content://media/external/file/4940 Screenshot_2015-02-27-19-25-13.png

Here is a screen shot of my phone. Hope this helps.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

And I would guess this is because this is on your smartphone. Things just look and work differently on tablets and smartphones.

5. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

FYI, this problem has been fixed. The item i mentioned now shows the correct number of reviews for the park, and the link takes the user to the rewiews area for that park.