Where's the Map Legend?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by San Diego Traveler, Mar 2, 2015.

1. San Diego Traveler

San Diego Traveler
    Expand Collapse

I've been using RVPR for years and now I see they've changed to a new format, which looks very nice by the way. Very progressive looking with a much newer look. When I get to a state map, I see blue circles with various #'s, yellow circles with various #/'s and a red circle/pointer. When I click on them I get to more of the same. I've looked everywhere for some sort of legend to explain what they all mean, but to no avail. H-E-L-P!!

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The colored circles are areas where there is a concentration of RV parks. This system uses a circle when there are lots of parks in one area, and the number in the center of the circle indicates how many parks it stands for. Each time you click on the circle, the system zooms in closer to that area until eventually pins are displayed for each park location. You can also use the bar on the left side to achieve the same results. Hope this will H-E-L-P you.

3. Travel Well

Travel Well
    Expand Collapse

How do you get to a state map?

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

On the RVPR home page, just click on any of the state names in the list on the left.

5. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Or click on the desired state on the US map on the home page. On some portable devices, you may not see the US map.