Anyone stayed at brand-new park in Bryan, Texas?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by susseandchris, Mar 5, 2015.

1. susseandchris

susseandchris
    Expand Collapse

As we left the Holiday RV Park in College Station, we noticed a brand-new, and very attractive park in Bryan... Part of its name was 'Timber...' Can't remember the rest. Just wondering if anyone has camped there yet? When you do, please write us a review! It appears nicer than just about any other park in the area.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

A search of "timber" and "bryan texas" on Yahoo found a website for Timber Ridge RV Park, but we do not seem to have a review for it yet. Hopefully someone will send one in soon.

3. tlkhorses

tlkhorses
    Expand Collapse

It is Timber Ridge. We were just there and I have put a review in. Not sure if it went in right though. I edited the features such as 30 and 50 amp but it acted funny when I was done.
    Just FYI there is another brand new one that I was told about. Karstens RV Resort in College Station. Haven't seen it yet but the URL is http://karstensrvresort.com/ . I will take a look at that one next time I'm down there.

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Your review is definitely in the queue to be processed. You appear to have submitted it today and it will be processed in another day or two.

5. tlkhorses

tlkhorses
    Expand Collapse

I've tried a couple of times to edit the items in the lists such as overview and amenities. When I click the save changes it just returns to that same edit screen with all the items back in the unknown column.

6. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

If you had tried to edit amenities for a new park that had just been added, I believe that problem had been a bug which is supposed to have now been fixed. Amenity updates for existing parks had been going through without issue, as far as I was aware. Let me know if you have encountered a new issue we weren't aware of.

7. tlkhorses

tlkhorses
    Expand Collapse

Its doing the same thing now that it did when I first entered the review/new park. I'm using Firefox on a Macbook Pro. All three times I click on the item working my way down through the column. Once at the bottom I click save changes. I get the same page back with everything showing not sure. That was when I added it, after it was approved and just now.
    Sorry susseandchris, didn't mean to hijack your thread over an issue with the site.

8. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I just tried the same thing and can't edit the amenities even with my administrator access. I've reported the problem. Thanks for helping us find our persistent bugs!

9. Melanie Gonzales

Melanie Gonzales
    Expand Collapse

I lived for 2 years in the sister RV park to 'Timbers'. I recommend Aggie Land or http://karstensrvresort.com/.
    The parks are run with the heart of people with integrity. They watch over your experience RVing and see that it is pleasurable. The facilities are awesome in these parks including swimming pools.