New Site Problems? let us know here..

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Janet H, Nov 13, 2014.

1. TXBobcat

TXBobcat
    Expand Collapse

I am not interested in the sidebar either. My resolution is 1600x900 on a 17" laptop. If I go full screen it is out of the way, however I normally have numerous windows open at one time. I have my own preference of links to such places..

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

The sidebar seems to be gone now. Is this permanent, Andy?

3. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

The side bar doesn't display now on narrow screens and at some resolutions so that it won't interfere with page text and functions. On wide views and high res monitors, you may still see it.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

This appears to be correct. My full screen shows the bar, but it does not hide any other information. The narrow screen does not have the box at all. Thanks

5. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Aah! Ok, I see that now that I've tried a full screen view. That helps, and I'll just remember to never use full screen for this site. I still feel the bar is an unnecessary annoyance though. The "Share This Page" buttons near the bottom of the page are more than adequate for the purpose in my opinion.

6. RVnChick

RVnChick
    Expand Collapse

Recent Reviews listed for each State has not been update in months. Typically, I read new reviews daily for the State I am visiting. I know CA and OR are not updating new reviews under the "Recent Oregon Campground Reviews" "Recent California Campground Reviews" tab. What happened? (Yes, I know the recent reviews still show on the Home Page under the "Recent Reviews" tab....but then I must scroll through all the States.)

dalsgal likes this.
  7. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

This issue has been reported to the development team. We will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for being an RVPR user.

RVnChick likes this.