finally adjusted to new site and really like it!

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by california traveler, Mar 31, 2015.

1. california traveler

california traveler
    Expand Collapse

A couple of months ago, I wrote to say I found the new site irritating. Thank you for your timely response within a couple of days addressing my issues. I am now planning another trip and find that I have adjusted and really like some of the new features. I particularly like that I can evaluate a reviewers relative expertise based on how many reviews they have made, how many states they have traveled, as well as how many negative and positive reviews they have made. I value experience! I also wish that more folks would give details about how large their rig is, so I can add that as a determining factor. I also like the circles on the maps allowing for me to check other parks in the area. We do a lot of research for our trips of 2-3 months and this, in addition to the Good Sam have made our selections very positive. Frequently when something is not to our liking, I will find it was mentioned in one of the reviews. Thanks for this site.

BankShot and Hutch333id like this.
  2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Like changing from Windows 7 to Windows 8, it takes a while to adjust to a site change such as RVPR went thru. I was frustrated a tad also at the beginning but after using some patience and asking a few questions, it all fell right into place. Not everyone is the same, we all learn at different speeds and levels, but like you I am really liking the changes and what this site offers us, the RV folks who use it and rely on it. I live and play in California also and our second place of residence is wherever the RV is anchored on a given night. Safe and happy travels to you California Traveler.................

Regards, Bankshot

california traveler likes this.