Just Joined

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Bayou Rambler, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Bayou Rambler

Bayou Rambler
    Expand Collapse

Hello, I've been meaning to join this site for a few months and finally got around to it. I retired around mid-year last year and went on three RV trips between August and November. My wife, Debbie, & I used information from this site many times to help us find good places to camp. We hope we can return the favor by adding our reviews in the future.

----- Jim

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

We're glad to have you as a member.

3. TXBobcat

TXBobcat
    Expand Collapse

Hi Rambler. Glad you could join us. I review every campground I go to and also really use this website when I am traveling. Viewing some of the reviews is sorta tough. I found it helpful if you check out the websites Guidelines for the reviews.
    https://www.campgroundreviews.com/docs/guidelines

Also there is a form (been around for a while but still useful) if you don't want or can't get on the website. https://www.campgroundreviews.com/docs/downloads It is a PDF for you can save on your computer and print out anytime you wish.

Travel Safe

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Welcome to RVPR and don't forget that you can review a park multiple times as long as your stays are at least 90 days apart. The more reviews we receive the more accurate are our ratings.

5. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard. It is always great to have new members and we look forward to your reviews, comments and observations.

6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome Bayou Rambler. I think you will find RVPR to be a wealth of good info from fellow members. Look forward to reading your reviews as you post them. Enjoy a great summer ahead, drive safe, and watch out for all the crazies out there on the roads............

7. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome! I hope you find the forum as useful as the review section!