Candy Hill Winchester, VA

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by John S., Jun 3, 2015.

1. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

Well, they have not changed from their rude self of the past. Our group stopped holding rallies there a while ago because of it. Then last night a friend came into town traveling thru and stayed there. I went to pick them up for dinner and was told I could not go back and get them unless I paid. I could have everyone walk in the rain or I could park pay and walk back. He could see my handicapped tag in the window. I said here they are standing right next to him waiting for him to move so they could get in. We decided to have them follow me in their car so they would not have to walk back to their coach in the rain.

They have a very unfriendly attitude and I would never stay there. Lots of places are at least friendly after you pay your money. Oh and they are right on the main road and have loads of noise. There are other friendlier options within a few miles too.

2. Snidely Whiplash

Snidely Whiplash
    Expand Collapse

I've had a bad experience there as well. What is the better choice in the area?

3. John S.

John S.
    Expand Collapse

You have to go down to Front Royal and there are a coupke there also about twenty miles south on I 81 is a new campground that is nice too.