Posting Reviews

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by justgracie, Oct 12, 2015.

1. justgracie

justgracie
    Expand Collapse

I posted a review few days ago and it still pending. How long does this normally take? I read some threads that say they post instant others say different

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

It varies depending on how many reviews come in. If you haven't posted before you must post 2 before either will post. The admins that check the reviews are all volunteers and they do the best they can and still have a life outside the site. I'm sure yours will get posted soon.

Hutch333id likes this.
  3. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Your review was submitted on 10/10 and we're currently processing reviews submitted a few days earlier than that. Yours should be processed later this week.

However, you should be aware of the fact that since you have only submitted one review, you will not see it posted until you have submitted a second review that has also been approved. We instituted that policy to reduce the number of reviews submitted by park owners and employees. Although it may not sound like that it would result in that much of a change, our experience has been that it does.

mdcamping and dalsgal like this.
  4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Has anyone read the reviews of the OP, very questionable...

Mike

5. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

I don't disagree with your suspicions, but there's no evidence of his being a park owner or someone affiliated with a park. So there's little we can do.