"The selected cgr is invalid"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Jerry S, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Jerry S

Jerry S
    Expand Collapse

I've been meaning to ask about this "glitch" for months. Occasionally (maybe 20% of the time), when I want to mark a review as helpful or not, I will get a box to pop up in the middle of the screen when I hit the "Yes" or "No" button. In this box, there is a top line that says "Message from website" and a bottom line that says "The selected cgr is invalid". As I said, I don't see this box every time I try to use the "Yes" or "NO" buttons, but I have been seeing it for months. The last time I had the problem was a couple days ago when I pressed the "NO" button for the Spruce Lake RV Park in Estes Park, CO review posted a few days ago.

Is this a problem that needs fixing?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

This is the first I have heard about this. Thank you for calling it to our attention. We'll check into it.

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I had an issue with the yes button this past summer on a particular campground, though I'm not 100% sure I think the message was the same as Jerry's.

As far as the no buttons, though I could be wrong I thought It was mentioned on the forum that they were not set up yet.

Mike