New but not new?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Vicki K, May 7, 2016.

1. Vicki K

Vicki K
    Expand Collapse

Hello!
    We have been submitting reviews for a couple of years, and never really noticed this forum section!
    How thick headed can a person be?! o_O
    So, now that I have found this, I'll be haunting this area too!
    Expect to see more reviews from us this summer, as we go on our longest trip yet, out West! We are excited and hope that the next several months will be an adventure of a lifetime!

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum! And thank you for your reviews, that's what makes RVPR such a great service!

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

About two years ago this forum was just 2 categories, recently they have done a nice job modernizing & expanding the forum.

I'm from CT, so some day were hoping to do some extended touring of the west coast!

Enjoy your trip and safe travels!

Mike

4. Vicki K

Vicki K
    Expand Collapse

I've also learned a great deal already this morning. I'll try to be a bit more objective in my reviews and not as personal. Noticed that the personal preferences in my postings make a lot of the reviews difficult for others to choose a campground. Saying a campground is "charming" really isn't helpful as my charming may be very different from someone else!

5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum. When you start making your plans for your trip out west shoot us a post so some of us who live out here can give you a few places to check out and possibly even stay at, etc. There are a lot of really nice parks and campgrounds up and down the west coast as well as inland in AZ, NV and NM so don't hesitate to ask. What a great trip you will have. Nothing like traveling in an RV and not having to "shelp" luggage back & forth from motel rooms and eat out in cafes and restaurants, etc. every day. All the comforts of home right there with you, and judging by your avatar, a nice big panoramic windshield to take in all the wonderful scenery that awaits you.

Safe travels..............BankShot (aka Terry)

6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

We're sure glad you found the forum. Welcome aboard. By the way, I think saying that a park is "charming" is fairly descriptive, but it certainly doesn't hurt to tell about a few things that make it charming. Thanks for thinking about this, and we'll look forward to getting your reviews from your trip out west.

7. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

We spend most of our time camping 'out west' (mainly North West) so I would be keen to see your reviews of places where perhaps we've been or are thinking of going. A good descriptive review makes life so much easier when deciding whether or not to stay at a place.
    Safe travels.