New Campground off I-12 in Robert, La.

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Bigcamper985, May 16, 2016.

1. Bigcamper985

Bigcamper985
    Expand Collapse

Just spent the opening weekend at Reunion Lake RV Resort. It is a well laid out park in its first phase and has just over 100 sites, no cabins at this time. All the sites have paved pads, 50 / 30 amp hookups, sewer, water and 30+ cable channels available. It is just off exit 47 on I-12 Robert exit, close enough to not have to drive looking for it and far enough where you do not hear road noise. Staff is incredibly nice, how often do you sit with an owner and manager for close to an hour just getting your thoughts of the place and as you give pointers, they jot down those notes to look into. Tons of activities for all ages: pools (family and adult), game room, kayaks, huge playground, horseshoe pits, cornhole, 18 and over lounge where you can relax and enjoy the view of the lake. For those with dogs, there is a nice fenced in area to allow the dog to run around and do their business there as well as a free dog wash area. Coin operated laundry facility with a bath house / restroom included; the great part about the restrooms there are 14 separate rooms with toilet, sink, and shower where you can safely shower with a door locked. I could sit here and gush more but I really believe it is worth the visit. Prices are reasonable as well $55 / night during peak times.
    Here is the website: http://www.reunionlakerv.com/

2. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Bigcamper985, have you submitted a review for this park? That is a more appropriate place than the forum.

3. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for letting us know!

4. AGalinAZ

AGalinAZ
    Expand Collapse

How do you submit a review for a park that is not listed?

5. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Go to Submit Review and after you input the country and state/province, click on the link below Select a Campground.
    Submit A Review for a New Park.PNG