" New RV Park Listing? "

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, May 25, 2016.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I found what appears to be an RV park that is not listed on RVPR/s site. The following information on this park is as follows:

Del Loma RV Park
    21720 Hwy 299
    Big Bar, CA 96010
    Tel: 530-623-2834

From Google Earth it appears to be a fairly nice park as it is located right on the river. We are thinking about making it a stopover on our way north up 101 early this fall. If by chance this park is listed under some other city/town I was unable to find it in searching for it on the site so hope possibly someone has been there and can list some info from their stay, etc.once it gets listed....................

Regards, BankShot (aka Terry)

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I googled the park name, saw 2 google reviews (both positive) but that was all I could find.

Mike

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Thanks NYDutch - I just finished locating their website also and was about to post it but you beat me to it. Pretty hard to stay ahead of a NY Dutchman it appears........... :D

5. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Yep! NY Dutchmen have been working on getting ahead for the last 400 years or so... :D

6. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Bankshot,

It looks like we don't have this park listed, so if you stay there, be sure to add it and write a review.