Campgrounds not listed how to add?

Discussion in 'Park Management' started by melissa boone, Jun 30, 2016.

1. melissa boone

melissa boone
    Expand Collapse

Springer, CO a small RV Park right off hwy called Santa Fe RV Park a lady runs it very cheap full hook ups 18 a night beautiful place. Mrs. Spalding she got us out of really bad weather we were the only ones there very green and lush. Thanks Mrs. Spalding

Lander, WY Twin Pines RV Park also small and close to hwy 789 clean well kept 38.26 a night I think that was with GS discount.

2. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

If you start with the Submit Review link at the top of any RVPR page, you will get to the following screen:

add park.PNG

Just click on the circled link--"Add It Here" which will enable you to add the park you are trying to review.

3. Rainbow Beach Developments Inc

I'm trying to add a park as well, and the form keep saying the url is invalid. Tried every form that makes sense to myself.

Is there a way to find out whats wrong or can i e-mail?

Thank You!

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Did you enter the URL with the http:// at the beginning? The easiest thing to do would be to do a copy and paste directly from the park's website. If that doesn't work just post the park without the URL and post it here and we'll add it.

5. Rainbow Beach Developments Inc

Thank You docj, can't believe someone as tech savvy as me never figured that out.