Black Hole?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by TheJim, Jul 14, 2016.

1. TheJim

TheJim
    Expand Collapse

I am no longer getting e-mail notifications when I post a review nor when it is posted. I currently have three reviews pending. At least one has been pending for some time. I am wondering if the reviewers are getting notifications that I have posted a review waiting for approval. I know that this is a very busy time and it may be a while to get a review approved, but I would like to get notifications.

Regards,

Jim

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thank you for checking on this. First, we do not send out an actual email when you submit a review, but there should be a "Thank You" screen after you submit it. However, you should be getting an email telling you that your review has been posted. I see we currently have 3 reviews from you waiting for approval. Two were submitted on 7-11 and one on 7-12. A ton of reviews came in just after the July 4th weekend, so we are just now getting to those reviews submitted this week. Yours should be posted soon, and we appreciate that you understand about how busy we get in the summer. Your two most recent reviews prior to these three were submitted on 6-23 and were posted the same day. Do you remember getting an email that they were posted?

At this point the best thing is to keep an eye out for the email for the three upcoming reviews. If you do not get them in 2-3 days, please get back in touch so that we can check on them again.

Thanks for your support, and we appreciate all the reviews you have sent in.

3. TheJim

TheJim
    Expand Collapse

Texasrvers,

Thank you for the prompt reply. You are right and I was wrong. The emails do come only when published. I guess I had gotten used to your rapid work and approvals. Keep up the good work and thank you.

Jim

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

No problem. Glad we could help.