Hello from Road Trippers from the Show Me State

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by MissouriBird, Aug 21, 2016.

1. MissouriBird

MissouriBird
    Expand Collapse

Hello to all from NW Missouri! We are on our 3rd TT--a new to us Jayco RL model that we are loving. We tow it with a 4x4 Diesel pickup, which is an easy job for my husband who is a retired over the road truck driver. We travel 4-16 weeks a year. Have been to 49 states and most of the Canadian Provinces. Have made two extended road trips to Alaska--including a 15 week trip last year that utilized the Alaska Marine Highway for a major portion of the trip. We live on a farm and are fully retired today--however until last year we did all of our traveling in the summer while I was on vacation from the my classroom.

We love to go to the backwoods--had a Truck Camper for awhile to facilitate this love of the off the beaten path type places. Love history and all of the great scenery throughout America and Canada. Looking forward to an extended exploration of the SE part of our country in the fall. I don't think we have ever been to an area that we didn't enjoy.

Have spent a lot of time exploring and participating in the RV.Net Forums. Have learned a lot and enjoy the info sharing, so am looking forward to participating in the forum here. As I have planned our upcoming SE trip, I have really enjoyed and utilized the RV Reviews.

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum! I to have a profile on RV.net, they are a good source for info. That said I think the folks here do a good if not better job also! :cool:

Have fun on you trip SE trip, let us know on what you liked about your trip. Don't forget to post reviews!

See you on the open road!

Mike