" HERE IT BE "

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Aug 27, 2016.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi All - On another post from a short while ago I had mentioned having a special plaque made up for our coach. Upon receiving approval from a forum administrator I proceeded to have two made up, one for the front and one for the rear. Picked them up yesterday and have them affixed to the coach and thought I'd post a pic of each one for everyone to see. I didn't want the plaque to be "overwhelming" in size so settlled on having them made at 2" x 8" and color matched as closely as possible to the painted area they would be mounted on. So here they are. Hopefully I can successfully upload both pics into this single post. If not will add a second post of the rear one................. Here goes..............:rolleyes:

P8270024.JPG P8270025.JPG

#1 BankShot, Aug 27, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

These look really nice. Thanks for sharing.

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I like it!

4. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

They look good!

5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. It's going to be interesting to see how long it takes for someone out on the road, or in an RV park we are in, that is a member on this forum, to notice it and come on over to shake a hand, etc. By the way. I did move the front plaque down to where it now sits half way between that slight ridge it was sitting on, and the white stripe below it. Looks mo betta there to me. I didn't use the special tape it came with for the pics above and just used double stick scotch tape so I could see it for couple of days on the coach and then move it, as I just now did, before using the permanent tape. Hope a few others pick up on this and we notice a few on the road soon.................

Thanks again...........BankShot............(aka Terry)

6. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

7. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

Cool. Especially the touch on matching background paint.

8. Meyer Camping

Meyer Camping
    Expand Collapse

Nicely done, BankShot. It might take a little while since there are not many of us (relatively speaking) and an awful lot of country and campgrounds out there. We will be keeping an eye out for you though.

9. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

We just came home from spending a week up at Emigrant Lake In Oregon and while there met two other forum members due to the plaques on our coach. Thanks for your compliment on those plaques, I am glad I had them done as I have a feeling we will be meeting a lot more folks from this forum on future trips due to them..................

Best regards, BankShot...........(aka Terry)

10. Meyer Camping

Meyer Camping
    Expand Collapse

Phooey, I guess my ability to prophesy have not improved with age. So much for it taking a long time to run into somebody. Glad to hear it is working out for you.