"HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Nov 18, 2016.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Just want to wish all fellow RVers on this forum a safe and very happy Thanksgiving holiday. If you will be out on the highways and byways as we will, drive safe and watch out for all the crazies that will for certain be out there with us. We leave Sunday and are looking forward to being with family and friends. The weather is looking great and we are thankful for that...........

Regards, BankShot............(aka Terry)

PS: And to those of you who only eat half as much turkey as I plan on eating, that means I will eat twice as much as you will............ :D

Banditoman60 likes this.
  2. Tallboy

Tallboy
    Expand Collapse

Thanks. Not doing any driving on Thanksgiving. Eating at the park's Thanksgiving Day meal. On call at the park and do have an RVer scheduled to come in. Have had ones come in with no reservations in the past. Not going to stuff myself, so I sleep all afternoon. Or at least until the phone rings. :cool:

3. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Yep, thanks! And right back you and everyone on the forum! We're hooked up at our NY cottage now, and will spend the holidays with our two daughters that live nearby. After the New Year holiday, we'll be heading south with a stopover in Oneonta, NY to see our granddaughter and her husband, plus our 6-month old great granddaughter.

4. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Have a good one Bankshot, and everyone else here!

We are visiting relatives in Ft. Worth for the next few days, then going to Oklahoma City on Friday to visit more relatives, and have Thanksgiving #2. Going back to Denver n Sunday.

5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

This Thanksgiving we will make our usual trek to my sisters house, plenty of football to watch, plenty of good food to eat! Definitely not planning on watching my waist line tomorrow! Besides DW my kids, nephews, cousins will all be there! should be a good time! :cool:

Best wishes for everybody and have a great Thanksgiving!

Mike & Family

6. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for kicking this off Bankshot Terry! Blessed Thanksgiving to you all as well. Cheers! :cool:

7. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

We have already had our TG with family last Saturday, so we will have a nice quiet day at home tomorrow. Hope the rest of you have a great day. Travel safe.

8. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

We're at our place in Rockport and will spend Thanksgiving enjoying the warm November weather of South Texas! Best wishes to all of you and your families.