Lazydays Rv Campground (now Open)

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by John Blue, Sep 17, 2011.

1. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

On Sep. 1 Lazydays out of Tampa reopened the old Beaudry RV Campground. Lot of people may not know this took place. We use this park each time we travel in and out of Tucson, AZ. Lazydays has sells office and repair bays open as well. Camping World next door if you need anything. This has always been a nice place to stay in to me.

2. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We spent 5 days in the bays at the Tampa Lazy Days.

3. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

It is not a bad place to kill time. You have everything you need in this place. You could spend five days looking at all the rolling stock on display here. :lol:

4. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We had no toad and ate everywhere we could walk too. We ate a lot at Lazy Days. It wasn't really to be 5 days, but it was to be 1 when became 2, which became 3, which became 4 which became 5. I considered changing my voters registration.

5. Pi Coach

Pi Coach
    Expand Collapse

We stayed at the Lazy Days Resort Campground in Seffner while attending the Tampa RV show in 2023. I understand they permanently closed the campground. Does anyone have a recommendation for a campground in Seffner, Fl, or near the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Fl.

6. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Pi Coach

I don't have a specific recommendation on a park but maybe another member will post in.

If you haven't tried this already, here is link to parks around the Seffner area. My recommendation would be to research the parks with the highest volume of reviews & and obviously the higher review ratings

https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/regions/florida/seffner#/

Good luck
    Mike