Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at RV LIFE Campgrounds.

1. weighit liked NYDutch's post in the thread Ask Camp Grounds to STOP asking to take a photo copy of your Drivers License!.

18 years on the road in an RV and I have never had a campground ask to even see my driver's license, much less take a picture of it.

May 8, 2024 at 7:02 PM
  2. weighit replied to the thread Hi all!.

Welcome aboard, hope you get to see much of this USA as it is a great place to explore. Ask away and we will try to give you factual...

May 8, 2024 at 7:01 PM
  3. Fitzjohnfan replied to the thread Ask Camp Grounds to STOP asking to take a photo copy of your Drivers License!.

Yeah, i was going to say the same thing. The OP has good advice about identity theft, but i have never been asked to show my license or...

May 8, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  4. Fitzjohnfan liked NYDutch's post in the thread Ask Camp Grounds to STOP asking to take a photo copy of your Drivers License!.

18 years on the road in an RV and I have never had a campground ask to even see my driver's license, much less take a picture of it.

May 8, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  5. Fitzjohnfan replied to the thread Hi all!.

Welcome to the forum! feel free to post any questions you may have about camping, destinations, or your rig, and we will do our best to...

May 8, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  6. islandgirlejfan posted a new thread.

Hi all!

Just a quick hey to everyone here! I've been a lurker for a few months, but I want to get more information for when my hubby and I...

Forum: Welcome to Campground Reviews

May 8, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  7. islandgirlejfan set their occupation to Receptionist soon to be retired.

May 8, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  8. islandgirlejfan set their location as Catonsville, MD.

May 8, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  9. islandgirlejfan has a new avatar.

May 8, 2024 at 4:09 PM
  10. Joe at YYC posted a new thread.

Ask Camp Grounds to STOP asking to take a photo copy of your Drivers License!

How could someone take information from my driver’s license? Yes, a driver’s license can indeed be used for identity theft. Let me...

Forum: General Community Discussions

May 8, 2024 at 12:37 PM