Happy Veteran's Day

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Cheryl Fuller, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Cheryl Fuller

Cheryl Fuller
    Expand Collapse

I just wanted to say a big thank you to each and every one of the veteran's we have here on the forum. I am truly grateful for the sacrifices you made and may be continuing to make for the sake of our freedoms, liberties and safety. I don't think one day is enough to remember all that you have done for us, you should be honored every day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

[​IMG]

2. jmo

jmo
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Cheryl Fuller @ Nov 11 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]5472[/snapback]

I just wanted to say a big thank you to each and every one of the veteran's we have here on the forum. I am truly grateful for the sacrifices you made and may be continuing to make for the sake of our freedoms, liberties and safety. I don't think one day is enough to remember all that you have done for us, you should be honored every day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

[​IMG]

Beautiful flag and very well said. Me too.

jmo

3. Butch

Butch
    Expand Collapse

As an older veteran, (the 1960's), I thank you, but we, my wife & myself, wish to thank all our service personnel for their service to our country. We pray for those serving now for their safe return home. May God Bless them.