Has My Review Been Accepted?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by chucker, Jul 30, 2007.

1. chucker

chucker
    Expand Collapse

I have submitted 1 review, and am attempting to submit a second. I have completed the form 2 or 3 times, and when I hit "NEXT", it returns me to the same form. Nothing is marked as incomplete, and yet I do not see any confirmation of receipt. Am I doing something wron g?

Chuck & Mary

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

chucker,

I have submitted many reviews on this site with no trouble, but a few weeks ago I had the same thing happen to me. After I had filled in everything I hit "next" and was sent back to the form. After this happened 2-3 times I was sure it was the website's fault. But I kept going over the form and sure enough I found MY mistake. As soon as I put the information in correctly I got the "Thank you" screen. In your instance it very well might be the a problem with the website, but I'd bet you are probably doing some little thing wrong. Check your information again, and sorry you're having so much trouble.

3. denbroncs

denbroncs
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jul 30 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]7846[/snapback]

After I had filled in everything I hit "next" and was sent back to the form. After this happened 2-3 times I was sure it was the website's fault. But I kept going over the form and sure enough I found MY mistake.

I do agree in the sense that it would be helpful if the mistake was highlighted. I've had trouble as well trying to decipher what I did wrong. There are a lot of blanks to fill in so it is easy to miss one.

4. beliveauj

beliveauj
    Expand Collapse

My review was excepted two days ago but it hasn'tbeen listed yet.How long does it take?Jim

5. Cheryl

Cheryl
    Expand Collapse

It will stay in holding until you have submitted 3 reviews.