Honeymoon Help...

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by jonsyrett, Jul 19, 2009.

1. jonsyrett

jonsyrett
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

This is my first post and hopefully you lovely people can give me some help.

Myself and my wife-to-be live i the UK and have just booked our rv trip honeymoon from Seattle to LA and then on to Las Vegas.

I've found a huge selection of places to stay on route between cities but am struggling to find a good central rv park in LA. Can anyone suggest a good place to stay? Ideally just a taxi or bus ride into the city..

Thanks in advance,

Jon

2. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(jonsyrett @ Jul 19 2009, 11:17 AM) [snapback]17599[/snapback]

I've found a huge selection of places to stay on route between cities but am struggling to find a good central rv park in LA. Can anyone suggest a good place to stay? Ideally just a taxi or bus ride into the city..

I don't think that you will find any RV parks in the city of Los Angeles and I can't locate any in the LA county area. I suggest that you won't find much in the city but that are RV parks out in the outlying areas. I suggest that you look out around the Anaheim area. Check that out here:
    http://www.trailerlifedirectory.com/travel...rchResults.aspx?

I suggest that you get yourself a copy of the Trailer Life Campground Guide and use it to do your planning.

3. BBear

BBear
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if this will help but this RV Park is located in the Northridge part of LA...

http://www.walnutrvpark.com/

You can also find reviews of it on here if you go to California and then click Northridge.

I hope you and your wife to be have a fantastic honeymoon trip!!!!