Rv Park Allowing Boondockers

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Lee and Fran, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Lee and Fran

Lee and Fran
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday I talk to the owner of the RV park I am staying at here in Washington. Alpine RV Park, Marblemount. And he said he is allowing day use as well as boondockers for 5 dollars a day. Not bad for an rv park that has showers, restrooms, laundryroom, and free wifi available.

2. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lee and Fran @ Jul 9 2008, 10:28 AM) [snapback]12199[/snapback]

Yesterday I talk to the owner of the RV park I am staying at here in Washington. Alpine RV Park, Marblemount. And he said he is allowing day use as well as boondockers for 5 dollars a day. Not bad for an rv park that has showers, restrooms, laundryroom, and free wifi available.

Whoa! For $5 and free WiFi, I can come visit you!

JJ

3. Denali

Denali
    Expand Collapse

Camp on the Heart, a park in Dickinson, ND, allows free boondocking. They charge boondockers$5 to use their dump station. The owner told me that she figures the dry campers might buy stuff in her store, or maybe a meal in her restaurant.

4. Lee and Fran

Lee and Fran
    Expand Collapse

Well this place charges 2 bucks a head to take showers to campers at the NP. So I talk to him about boondockers and convinced him that he ought to let them camp and he said ok for 5 a night that would cover them using the showers and a buck for staying the night. LOL sounded good to me.

5. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

We were on Berlin, Ohio on fall weekend and town was full. We spent one night on lot for $5 and next day moved into a full hook up with 50 amps for around $20. No bathhouses and Wi-Fi only worked at office, what a great deal for the park. Down in LA on site couple nights due to a large blow out in town over the weekend, $2 per night, no bathhouses here as well. Most parks are not happy to do this yet. This may change as time goes on and less and less people travel in RV's.