Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where are you?????
Cheryl Fuller
post Nov 17 2005, 12:34 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3340

Bubba, we are down to around 2.19 here in Denver and I did get it for 2.16 with my Safeway card. Don't think we'll ever see below 2.00 again. I remember when I first strted driving and compained about .50 a gallon!!!

--------------------
Cheryl
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
marxtrains
post Nov 17 2005, 02:22 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 2268

$1.956 here in St Peters, MO. TODAY!!
smile.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Jerry
St Peters, MO.

2007 Winnebago Outlook
+Quote Post
Cheryl Fuller
post Nov 17 2005, 02:28 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Wow, it did make it below $2 somewhere. Don't think it would be worth the trip for me to come to MO to fill up though!

--------------------
Cheryl
+Quote Post
Butch
post Nov 18 2005, 09:11 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3801

Hello one and all,

I most be getting old as when I was in high school, I worked in a filling station and gasoline was 0.249 a gallon. That was in 1956-57. As they say," the good old days". Gasoline here in New york is dropping, yesterday in our area it was 2.139.
In September, while on vacation in New Hampshire\ Maine, the highest we paid
was 3.599 a gallon for gasoline.

This is my first post here, but we are not new to camping. We started with a three man pup-tent, and have up-graded through the years to a 36' motor home two years ago. We sure do enjoy our time on the road. Best wishes, safe travels.

Butch

--------------------
Butch & Kathy
and "Greta"
says, "me too !"
FMCA # F412606
+Quote Post
Cheryl Fuller
post Nov 18 2005, 11:33 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Butch, welcome. I see you joined some time ago but as you said, this is your first post. I hope it is just the first of many. Like you, we enjoy our time on the road - I can't wait until hubby retires and we can spend a lot more time doing it. My best friend lives in Buffalo, NY and my husband was raised in Saugerites (sp???) but I have never been to your fair state myself.

--------------------
Cheryl
+Quote Post
Butch
post Nov 18 2005, 12:05 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3801

Cheryl

Thank you for the welcome, I'm retired but my wife is still working, and she can't wait until she retires, but she has a few years to go, unless she hits the lottery.

Buffalo NY yesterday got between 6 to 16 inches of that white stuff, they can have it. We camped at the Saugerties/Woodstock KOA this last summer. We took our granddaughters there, after school was out, to visit the worlds biggest kaleidoscope in Mount Tremper on route 28. It is housed in a shorten farm silo, so you can understand it's size. It's the best !

Thanks again,

Butch

--------------------
Butch & Kathy
and "Greta"
says, "me too !"
FMCA # F412606
+Quote Post
Carly
post Nov 21 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 1973

We are in an RV park just south of Cincinnati in Walton, KY. Cold coming our way. We left Canada in August and had no intention of seeing any winter this year but we bought a new motorhome in Indiana and are now waiting for delivery. Hopefully this happens soon, then we will be going to Texas. We don't stay any one place for too long so don't have a real destination, just someplace warmer than Indiana in December. Yesterday we paid 1.889 for gas in Lexington.
+Quote Post
RVman3252
post Nov 21 2005, 06:25 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

QUOTE(Carly @ Nov 21 2005, 02:18 PM)
We are in an RV park just south of Cincinnati in Walton, KY. Cold coming our way. We left Canada in August and had no intention of seeing any winter this year but we bought a new motorhome in Indiana and are now waiting for delivery. Hopefully this happens soon, then we will be going to Texas. We don't stay any one place for too long so don't have a real destination, just someplace warmer than Indiana in December.  Yesterday we paid 1.889 for gas in Lexington.

Congatulations on your new Motorhome... I'm afraid you may see a little snow tonight or tomorrow! Enjoy your winter travels in Texas, I'm still in the working class, so I'll take care of the cold north for you this winter, except for Feb., which we are heading to Florida for a month.

RVman

--------------------
RVman
3252 K-Z Sportsmen 5th Wheel w/ 3 Slides
Dodge Ram 2500 Quad 4x4 V-10
Greenville, Ohio
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com