Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Spending 3 Months In My Hybrid.....
sillypup
post Jul 11 2009, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 13908

Hello,

I'm having some work done on my house, and I won't be able to live in it for the duration of the work, so I've decided to move out to my hybrid in the back yard for about 3 months. 3 months seems like an awful long time to be living in my hybrid, but I'm going to give it a shot smile.gif
Does anyone have any tips for a lengthy stay in a small (17ft) hybrid? I'll have electricity and water, and I'm planning on buying one of those Thetford portable tanks for the black water.
I'll be sharing the trailer with 5 large dogs and possibly 4 parrots, so I don't think I'll feel lonely, but any tips on how to keep my sanity intact would be most welcome wink.gif

Mia
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
beemerchef
post Jul 14 2009, 06:35 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 34108

QUOTE(sillypup @ Jul 11 2009, 06:06 PM) *

Hello,

I'm having some work done on my house, and I won't be able to live in it for the duration of the work, so I've decided to move out to my hybrid in the back yard for about 3 months. 3 months seems like an awful long time to be living in my hybrid, but I'm going to give it a shot smile.gif
Does anyone have any tips for a lengthy stay in a small (17ft) hybrid? I'll have electricity and water, and I'm planning on buying one of those Thetford portable tanks for the black water.
I'll be sharing the trailer with 5 large dogs and possibly 4 parrots, so I don't think I'll feel lonely, but any tips on how to keep my sanity intact would be most welcome wink.gif
Mia

What is a hybrid?
I think your sanity will excel and might never want to move back into your house again...
That is how I would feel! What am I saying... that is how I feel, that is how my dog Spirit feels also these past 3 years on the road!!!

Be well...
Ara & Spirit

The Oasis of my Soul

--------------------
+Quote Post
HappiestCamper
post Jul 15 2009, 09:46 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 15651

QUOTE(beemerchef @ Jul 14 2009, 08:35 PM) *

What is a hybrid?<snip>

A full size trailer that has one or more canvas roofed bedrooms, similar to the bedrooms on a popup. - Here's one - Cabana

--------------------
Me ('62), DW ('61), DS ('97), DS ('99), DD ('03)
2003 Yukon XL 2500 8.1L 4.10 axle
2010 Dutchmen 28G-GS

IPB Image

CG's we've been to - http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&....811523&z=7
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com