Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Posting About Your Own Park In A Discussion Forum
rmunguia01
post Sep 10 2013, 05:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 82910

How come your not allowed to speak about a park that you work at in a discussion forum?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Sep 10 2013, 08:07 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

If the comments contain the park’s name or location that is considered a solicitation to get people to come to the park, and that is against our rules.
+Quote Post
Bay07
post Sep 12 2013, 11:40 AM
Post #3

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 78268

How is that? If I stayed at a Resort or RV park then I would want other people to know the name and location so that they can also enjoy a great place to stay! I mean I get on this website to read reviews and read about different parks so that if i am in that area then I would want to stay there.
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Sep 12 2013, 01:55 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

QUOTE(Bay07 @ Sep 12 2013, 12:40 PM) *

If I stayed at a Resort or RV park then I would want other people to know the name and location

That's why we have a review section that very clearly states the name of the park and its location.

Perhaps you did not notice that the OP inquired about a park that he WORKS at. The purpose of this site is to provide reviews from RV travelers, not park owners. Owners/workers are welcome to make general comments in the forum about their park (and we have some very valued members who do this), but any mention of the park's name and location is considered an attempt to advertise or solicit business, and we do not allow that.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com