Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Merry Christmas To All
Meterman46
post Dec 21 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5502

Cheryl ........Meterman46 trys to throw a snowball.......and he cant find any snow. unsure.gif ...LOL WOW ohmy.gif what a picture ........Just have to say it We have 55 degree weather and rain the last 2 days and more tommorrow and NO white Christmas for us unless something changes.......Hope you all are safe and warm.... Once again Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Brian,Teresa Noah & Ruby ( 1 Spoiled Rotten Furry Kid )

2004 F250 Super Duty
1996 Silverado Ext Cab
1998 Coachman Catalina Lite
Illinois

Laughter......sparkles like a splash of water in sunlight

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
John Blue
post Dec 21 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 214

Cheryl,

We flew in from LA around 5:30 pm and this place is hot at around 84. Wish you were here! Like Beastdriver said "Life is tough down here". We are about the same here as Maui. That white stuff will kill your back as you get frostbites. I need to start on our MH wax job also. It will look good next spring in Denver.

--------------------
John
Brandon, Fl.
FMCA F-248693
Foretravel MH
Honda CRV tow
+Quote Post
Cheryl Fuller
post Dec 21 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3340

QUOTE(John Blue @ Dec 21 2006, 08:08 PM) *
Cheryl,

I need to start on our MH wax job also. It will look good next spring in Denver.

Hey John, I didn't know you were coming to Denver. If you and the Mrs. want to meet up for dinner or something, give us a holler...

--------------------
Cheryl
+Quote Post
COWolfPack
post Dec 22 2006, 01:29 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 9253

Looks like you got quite a bit of snow, Cheryl. We were a little luckier down where I live on the south end of Colorado Springs. We had a lot of wind so what snow did fall got blown away. The visibility was down to 50 feet or less at times but it just wasn't sticking because of the wind. Some areas around us weren't quite as lucky though. Just look at the two pictures I pulled off of the Gazette (our local paper) ph34r.gif .

Attached Image Attached Image

Don't envy anyone having to dig out of that although I don't think that they will have to worry about not having a white Christmas. biggrin.gif

Well,, everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
+Quote Post
campinggirl1964
post Dec 22 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2789

Cheryl, I truly do envy you. Very rarely have I had a green Christmas - right now in southwestern Ontario it's raining heavily and the temperature is around 10 celcius - I absolutely hate it (call me crazy - most of my friends do), there is a slight chance of snow on Boxing Day. I love white Christmases and even Januarys - however, by the time February roles around I'm anxious for the warmer temps and start itching to get out in the rv - especially this year, since we just bought a new fiver in November!

Merry Christmas to everyone - and for those of you with snow - I wish I was there!

Nancy
+Quote Post
wpr
post Dec 23 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5036

Here in Quebec's Eastern Townships there is no snow on the ground and it's raining at 40F. (This is the rest of the system that dumped two feet of snow on Colorado's Front Range, all we got was a little ice rain overnight and now the rain.) This is not so unusual, one Christmas out of five is green in our area. But what is unusulal is the fact that even Quebec City, about 200 km north of here, has no snow. The last time that happened was 50 years ago. I much prefer a white Christmas, but on the other hand it will make driving to Ottawa tomorrow a lot easier. We are going to meet our children, but more importantly Miss Lilly and Miss Maya, our grand-children.

To all my fellow Christians Merry Christmas and to all the others Season's Greetings.
+Quote Post
Cheryl Fuller
post Dec 23 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Well Nancy, I wish I could send you some of our snow so you could have a white Christmas. Why don't you just come on down, we have 3 guest rooms??? Wriggue, I hear you on the granchildren thing. We only have 1, a 4 yr. old grandson, and he will be here tomorrow night and Christmas Day. I bought a kit so we could build a gingerbread house together - should be an experience. I got out of the house today, for the first time since Tuesday, as Greg was home to cart me around. I discovered that there is still a world beyond my street. We had to go to the grocery store and I could not believe the traffic trying to get to Kohl's and KMart...guess those who put their shopping off until the last minute, got side-lined by the blizzard and are now making a mad dash. Sure glad I have been done for quite some time. Hope all of you have a Christmas surrounded by love, family and friends.

--------------------
Cheryl
+Quote Post
Cheryl Fuller
post Dec 24 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Okay, who ordered snow??? We are getting pelted and it wasn't even forecast. This, as you know, is something we definitely do need right now. Hope the kids can make it safely here. I hope each and every one of you have the best Christmas ever.

--------------------
Cheryl
+Quote Post
Motorhome Madness
post Dec 25 2006, 12:31 PM
Post #24

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Merry Christmas everyone, and thank you all for your continued support of this site!! We hope you all have a wonderful holiday and New Year.

--------------------
Webmaster
RV Park Reviews
+Quote Post
OldSoldier
post Dec 26 2006, 10:36 AM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5865

Belated, but Merry Christmas to all here. We wish you all a safe and prosperous New Year.

Bec and Tate

smile.gif

--------------------
Tate and Becki,

Both US Army Retired

Sadie and Blue (Canine Supervisors)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com