RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Water Faucets At Each Rv Site?, This is unusual.....
DXSMac
post Nov 3 2011, 06:55 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16651

I'm down in Georgia at a State Park and each RV site has TWO water faucets. I'm puzzled by this. I have asked, and no one knows, just that it's "always been that way." Someone did speculate that if you are hooked up to one faucet and a fire comes, you can hose off with the other faucet, but I'm not sure that was THE answer. This is just unusual to me.

It's November, it's 80 degrees, and I'm getting bit by skeeters or something......

JJ

--------------------
JJ from Pacific Northwest

Check out my blog on TOADLESS RVing!
http://rvingtoadless.blogspot.com/

Feel free to leave me some suggestions.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Don Chandler
post Nov 3 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 64681

QUOTE(DXSMac @ Nov 3 2011, 08:55 PM) *

I'm down in Georgia at a State Park and each RV site has TWO water faucets. I'm puzzled by this. I have asked, and no one knows, just that it's "always been that way." Someone did speculate that if you are hooked up to one faucet and a fire comes, you can hose off with the other faucet, but I'm not sure that was THE answer. This is just unusual to me.

It's November, it's 80 degrees, and I'm getting bit by skeeters or something......

JJ

This is faily common in high end parks so you can have a secone hose for washing your vehicles or flushing out your tanks. Not so common in a state park though. I always carry a "Y" for those sites that don't provide two.

Don
+Quote Post
John Blue
post Nov 3 2011, 07:24 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 214

JJ,

I remember that deal. One is good water to drink and the other one is water that is pumped out of the swamp. I wish we could remember the one that had the good water. Warm up the helicopter, time to go see the doctor. laugh.gif

--------------------
John
Brandon, Fl.
FMCA F-248693
Foretravel MH
Honda CRV tow
+Quote Post
HappiestCamper
post Nov 4 2011, 06:47 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15651

JJ, as much trouble as you had using just one faucet at your friend's house, I wonder what you are now going to do with two laugh.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Wink
post Nov 5 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26986

QUOTE(DXSMac @ Nov 3 2011, 06:55 PM) *

JJ

Just be happy you got one or more.I all ways make two with a spigot and connection and put a pressure regulator on the trailer side and have the other at full pressure.

--------------------
Home is where we park it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com