2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's Happening To The Park Reviews?
Arizonian
post May 30 2004, 09:06 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 413

QUOTE(Beastdriver @ May 25 2004, 01:12 PM)
Mr. or Ms. Webmaster: As someone whose name was illegally "appropriated" by some sicko to write an unflattering message to another participant, I strong support the controls you have instituted, as do most people. Those people who don't want to go to the "trouble" of meeting posting requirements are not woth worrying about. This is the finest RV information site on the internet. We have basically stopped using Woodalls and Trailer Life, and depend on you folks instead. I know that running this site is a lot of trouble and, if you ever get too frustrated, think about all of us folks who depend on your kindness and charity in running this site. And if you get really, really frustrated, start charging for membership so that you can be rewarded for your work--I'll be the first to join. Thank you.

I also agree with the new policy, as the person who was flamed by the idiot Beast Driver refers to.
tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
chixs
post May 31 2004, 06:16 PM
Post #17

Group: Members
Member No.: 549

biggrin.gif I love this site! For once, I have a place I can go to where I can get real, unbiased, information on a campground. The "regular" directories are so inaccurate at times that you really feel like you're just "rolling the dice" when you pick a place to stay. At least here, because you don't take advertising dollars from campgrounds, we can trust the information to be accurate, and because you date the posts, we also know how current it is. Please, believe me, many people depend on this site and appreciate all that you do! This is the first place I go when choosing a campground, and I will be posting reviews of every campground I visit from here on out! Keep up the good work! Christy Hicks
P.S., for what it's worth, I didn't have a bit of a problem registering and posting a review. Every step worked just as it should and instructions were simple and easy to follow.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com