Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lost Reviews
Sunflyer
post Sep 6 2006, 02:44 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 610

When rvparkreviews.com updated it's format, did reviews disappear? Some reviews I've left in the last few years are no longer there. I was just checking out a recently reviewed park that I know I left a review at. The oldest review is 2000 and then it jumps to 2005. I know I left a review of that park during that period. I've noticed that on other parks that I know I reviewed in the last few years.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Motorhome Madness
post Sep 6 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Sunflyer @ Sep 6 2006, 01:44 PM) *

When rvparkreviews.com updated it's format, did reviews disappear? Some reviews I've left in the last few years are no longer there. I was just checking out a recently reviewed park that I know I left a review at. The oldest review is 2000 and then it jumps to 2005. I know I left a review of that park during that period. I've noticed that on other parks that I know I reviewed in the last few years.

No, no reviews were removed from the site. Please email me with specific examples and I can dig into them.

--------------------
Webmaster
RV Park Reviews
+Quote Post
Sunflyer
post Sep 6 2006, 07:21 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 610

I didn't think they were deliberately removed, just seems they got lost in cybersapce somehow. The most recent one that I noticed is for Delanera RV park in Galveston, Tx. I'm fairly sure I posted a review a couple years ago when we stayed there.(Of course I'm open to the fact that I may be having brain fart) I've noticed this a couple times and this time I thought I'd ask if some just didn't transition to the new format by accident.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com