2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Passpport America
DOTLDaddy
post Dec 16 2011, 10:45 AM
Post #16

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 40545

After several years of thinking bout it, we finally just got a one year PPA subscription. I reckon we'll find out how well we like it next March, when from STL we're gonna travel to see my sister in San Antonio, then Galveston, then Natchez, then up the trace to Nashville, and then home to STL.

--------------------
DOTLDaddy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jan-n-john
post Dec 20 2011, 07:09 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 17691

QUOTE(DOTLDaddy @ Dec 16 2011, 11:45 AM) *

After several years of thinking bout it, we finally just got a one year PPA subscription. I reckon we'll find out how well we like it next March, when from STL we're gonna travel to see my sister in San Antonio, then Galveston, then Natchez, then up the trace to Nashville, and then home to STL.

Since you mentioned Natchez, the River View RV Park just across the river in Vidalia LA is the best park I know of in the area and is a Passport Park. Highly recommended.
+Quote Post
Florida Native
post Jan 8 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4762

I have read recently on another forum that PPA and Camp Club America have merged or combined in some way. I don't have the details due to my heart surgery, but it appears that the name will be PPA and the campgrounds that had CCA only will be accepted with a PPA club. Maybe somebody with exact information can fill in the blanks.

--------------------
Lindsay Richards
http://www.linandnancy.com
Formerly Lindsay Richards
+Quote Post
rgatijnet
post Jan 12 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 28648

QUOTE(jan-n-john @ Dec 20 2011, 08:09 AM) *

Since you mentioned Natchez, the River View RV Park just across the river in Vidalia LA is the best park I know of in the area and is a Passport Park. Highly recommended.

I second that on the River View Park. At night you get a great view of the bridge lights and there are several restaurants in the surrounding area. smile.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com