RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rv Park Reviews On Cd??, Is it possible? Is it necessary?
the5reeds
post Feb 29 2012, 07:17 PM
Post #16

Group: Members
Member No.: 54826

QUOTE(RLM @ Feb 29 2012, 08:49 AM) *

Does it qualify if you've ever pulled into a McDonald's to grab their free Wi-Fi signal? I've done it more than once just to check out some reviews. That drive thru lane is a bummer when you're in a 40' MH with toad. tongue.gif

Perhaps there's a middle ground on the CD issue. Since the website is partially a database program, is it possible to set something up so that someone could do a search based on a query and filter/sort then download that data to a thumb drive? The query could be something simple like state/city/rating range/cost. Perhaps one or two amenities. A search feature is already in place on the website, but one has to take the time to read it all, whereas if it could be downloaded it could be read later.

I was just checking the Most Recent Reviews page before making this post. Looks like everyone is still in snowbird country.

RLM, you hit it on the mark - exactly where I was going. Just a summary like the results you get when you do a search, downloadable as a xls file or something.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
edcornflake
post Mar 1 2012, 08:09 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42869

I've been copying/pasting my searches to a word doc with page headings like >25 Miles from <insert city/state here>. That way I can print them, or put them on my smart phone, or keep them on my laptop (whichever option works for you) on the road. I've got the name of the CG, the last 10 reviews, and I know they have the ammenities I want because of my search criteria.
+Quote Post
Lindsay Richards
post Mar 1 2012, 08:14 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4762

If you have a smart phone, you can access this site directly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com