RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The "General Chat" forum, Please read!
FPguy
post Jun 29 2010, 06:18 AM
Post #16

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 45178

QUOTE(jkc40 @ Jun 10 2007, 03:11 PM) *

How can I edit or even delete my review of a campground? I am having second thoughts about some things that I wrote.

I stayed at a nice park in CT a couple weeks back. I have the unpleasant privliage of being near a couple from Oaklahoma. This old guy swore at his wife the kids working there and the owner. Then said he was going to write a nasty review about the place. If you hate camping so much and all campgrounds in the north east, try hotels. Common sense goes a long way common courtesy goes even longer.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FPguy
post Jun 29 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 45178

QUOTE(Webmaster @ Dec 10 2005, 11:16 AM) *

Hi everybody!
We have created this forum for those of you that wish to discuss "Off Topic" things other than something about particular campgrounds or campgrounds in general. Please still post those topics pertaining to RV Parks & Camprounds in the other forum.
We still reserve the right to delete and "objectionable" posts made in this forum so again lets all get along and have fun camping! rolleyes.gif

I stayed at a nice park in CT a couple weeks back. I have the unpleasant privliage of being near a couple from Oaklahoma. This old guy swore at his wife the kids working there and the owner. Then said he was going to write a nasty review about the place. If you hate camping so much and all campgrounds in the north east, try hotels. Common sense goes a long way common courtesy goes even longer.

+Quote Post
rontrem
post Oct 28 2010, 09:13 AM
Post #18

Group: Members
Member No.: 9377

How long do reviews stay posted? I think I submitted some reviews that are now gone?
r0n..
+Quote Post
John Blue
post Oct 28 2010, 10:03 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Member No.: 214

The time a review may stay here could be a long time or short time. If a park only has a small number of reviews = long time, if park has lots of reviews per week = shorter time.

--------------------
John
Brandon, Fl.
FMCA F-248693
Foretravel MH
Honda CRV tow
+Quote Post
seashell777
post Mar 1 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 54200

QUOTE(Webmaster @ Dec 10 2005, 01:16 PM) *

Hi everybody!
We have created this forum for those of you that wish to discuss "Off Topic" things other than something about particular campgrounds or campgrounds in general. Please still post those topics pertaining to RV Parks & Camprounds in the other forum.
We still reserve the right to delete and "objectionable" posts made in this forum so again lets all get along and have fun camping! rolleyes.gif

Does anyone know the legal way to be told to leave from an rv park when your rent has been paid..can they give you less that 24 hour notice?
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Mar 1 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

Seashell 777,

It would be better if you posted this as a new topic down below in the main section of topics. I think you would get more responses there.
+Quote Post
joez
post Mar 2 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 19489

Does anyone know the legal way to be told to leave from an rv park when your rent has been paid..can they give you less that 24 hour notice?

Your answer would really depend on the state (and perhaps local) laws concerning tennant/landlord and likely hotel/motel rental rules. We own short term rental property in FL and have asked people to leave early even though they paid in advance. Sometimes they get refunds, sometimes not depending on amount of damage. Sometimes the rental termination is amicable, sometimes local LE needs to be involved. The reason for booting (happens very rarely) normally involves damaging,illegal, immoral, or other behavior not allowed in the rental agreement(neighbors complaining a lot, drugs, working on cars in driveway, etc). This is really a question where you need sound legal advice.
+Quote Post
nmunozjr
post Jun 8 2011, 08:10 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 5441

Not sure where to post this question, but I thought that a response to you may be appropriate. Where does one go if you've reviewed a park in a prior year but wish to update after a later visit?

Nick
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Jun 8 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Our guidelines state that a member must wait 90 days before submitting another review for a particular park. If it is past this time period and you have stayed at the park again, all you need to do is use the "Submit Review" form to write another review.
+Quote Post
nmunozjr
post Jun 8 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 5441

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jun 8 2011, 10:08 AM) *

Our guidelines state that a member must wait 90 days before submitting another review for a particular park. If it is past this time period and you have stayed at the park again, all you need to do is use the "Submit Review" form to write another review.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
+Quote Post
norcalrockhunter
post Jul 25 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #26

Member No.: 60179

QUOTE(nmunozjr @ Jun 8 2011, 04:22 PM) *

Thanks for the prompt reply.

this is a test

--------------------
06 DMax 4X4 Dually
76 Chevy 4X4 Short Box
700 King Quad
No Boat but I do have a dog
+Quote Post
RockyandBullwinkle
post Jun 21 2012, 11:57 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 20894

Today I posted our 116th RV park review and when it was published I noticed that this website had edited my review for no apparent reason. What was deleted from my review was not objectionable in any way and I cannot imagine why some content was deleted. I need to hear a response from this webmaster here and I want my review published in its original form or I will no longer participate on this website.
+Quote Post
Onemoretrail
post Jun 22 2012, 08:55 AM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6876

QUOTE(PandM @ Jun 21 2012, 10:57 PM) *

Today I posted our 116th RV park review and when it was published I noticed that this website had edited my review for no apparent reason. What was deleted from my review was not objectionable in any way and I cannot imagine why some content was deleted. I need to hear a response from this webmaster here and I want my review published in its original form or I will no longer participate on this website.

I was the one who edited your review. I can't remember exactly what I took out, but if you resubmit your original review to one of the moderators then they can take a second look at it and decide if your original submission can be left the way you sent it.
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Jun 22 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

PandM,

You are welcome to send a copy of your original review to me through our Personal Message system and I will see that it gets to the appropriate admin.
+Quote Post
Wydglide
post Jul 14 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 49032

Why do the people have to berate campgrounds because of no WIFI or too many kids or no cable?
That's not what camping is about. I actually go to campgrounds that I see are reviewed by
"RV'ers/Motorhomes". Old people with nothing to do but complain about families having fun.

This website needs to make a section called "OLD PEOPLE COMPLAINTS".

Then I would avoid that section so I can objectively make a decision on a campground.

Just my 2 cents if it gets posted. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com