3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rv Park Reviews New Look, Changes to the Site
Kevin & Terri C.
post May 10 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #31

Group: Members
Member No.: 5774

Will add one more, "looks great, and thank you for all the time & effort"!! biggrin.gif

I, too, cannot get the *back* button to work. Strictly on the forum, no problem on the campgrounds portion, or submitting a review. I'm also using IE 6.0.

Terri C.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pjtjmn
post May 10 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #32

Member No.: 5520

QUOTE(jtrimmer @ May 8 2006, 04:48 PM) *

QUOTE(pjtjmn @ May 8 2006, 07:14 PM) *

Hi -

I don't really post much, (okay this is my first), but I have a question.

Is there any way to see all the reviews listed for a state by town like you used to be able to do?
I'm new to camping, and I enjoyed being able to browse all the listings for a state by town name. When I found one that had multiple "thumbs up", I made a note of it to investigate further.

It was easy to scroll through the state to find the "gems". So did I miss the button which allows you to see everything on the same page?

I do love this site, though. I've book three trips this year on the advise given here!

Thanks for the great resource!

Well you can still do that pretty much. Just use the previous and next city buttons at the top of each city page to go onto the next. It will be in the same order by city that the old site use to be. They are just now grouped by city to save our dialup users some headaches. Those full state listings use to be around 10 megs on some states. For broadband users that is nothing but for 56k ouch biggrin.gif

Ohh....yeah... dial up is not fun! I can relate to that!!

But... It still would be nice to have the *Option* to convert the individual states back to all of them grouped together.. It really helped me quickly spot the standouts--- good and bad!

Still I like having a place to find reviews... but, I LOVED having a place to find them all grouped together in one place. I even remember thinking back then how I would have preferred being able to group several states together, and start from there!
+Quote Post
Lynnwagoner
post May 10 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #33

Member No.: 5245

I really, really like the new format. Much better!!!! I use this site almost exclusively for planning my trips because I trust the reviews. Keep up the good work.
+Quote Post
Yorkieluvr
post May 13 2006, 05:53 AM
Post #34

Member No.: 5486

The back button seems to be working now! Thanks!
+Quote Post
Donna P
post May 13 2006, 10:30 AM
Post #35

Member No.: 1882

This site has alway been great but now I have a hard time seeing the list of reviews. sad.gif Too small and hard to line up. My eyes aren't that great. I also liked the number ratings with the thumbs up or down instead of the stars cause I can't really see them. Maybe put the city next to the name of the camp ground and then the stars would be easier to see. blink.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com