Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sugar Creek Campground Indiana
Meterman46
post Apr 15 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5502

Hi Does anyone know of Sugar Creek Campground Near Crawfordville, IN? And if theres a website forit and anyone have thoughts on this campground? I did a search and haven't seen a review done for it yet. I had to make a run to Indy airport and didn't have time to drive by to check it out. Thanks for any help. Brian

--------------------
Brian,Teresa Noah & Ruby ( 1 Spoiled Rotten Furry Kid )

2004 F250 Super Duty
1996 Silverado Ext Cab
1998 Coachman Catalina Lite
Illinois

Laughter......sparkles like a splash of water in sunlight

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tray17
post Apr 19 2007, 07:13 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 10416

QUOTE(Meterman46 @ Apr 15 2007, 11:14 PM) *

Hi Does anyone know of Sugar Creek Campground Near Crawfordville, IN? And if theres a website forit and anyone have thoughts on this campground? I did a search and haven't seen a review done for it yet. I had to make a run to Indy airport and didn't have time to drive by to check it out. Thanks for any help. Brian

Hi Brian

I believe the website you are looking for is sugarcreekcampground.com. There are two campgrounds with that name in the area one is simply called Sugar Creek and the other "The Original" Sugar Creek. The Original one is located 3 miles from Turkey Run State park, the website I have provided is for the one located in Crawfordsville. Unfortunatly I have not stayed at either of them. I frequent the area in October for the Covered Bridge Festival and I always stay at Raccoon Lake.

Hope the website helps you!

Tracy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com