RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Do any parks rent RV's during winter months?, Spending winter in warm climates
Cami
post Jan 9 2004, 03:29 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Hi, my retired parents are looking to spend winter months in FL due to my father's heart condition. He was told to go to a warmer climate during the cold months. However, they are living on my father's Military Disability which isn't much. Does anyone know where or how they might be able to spend their winter months in FL (preferably no more than an hour from Kissimme/Orlando. They can only afford $300 to $500 a month. They have a small house broken dog (Cairn Terrior) & would need the place to be furnished since they'd only be living there during the winter months & then in PA the rest of the year. I thought that maybe they should look into an RV park. They don't have a trailer, but I was wondering if anyone would know if anyone ever rents their trailer during winter months? I hope someone out there has some advice.... Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mr. Camper
post Nov 29 2004, 05:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1948

Try Georgetown Marina and Lodge. Georgetown is a little more than an hour north of Orlando but they are right on the St. Johns River. The cabins are clean, well furnished and the staff is great. They also have some RV sites. Sorry but they don't have a website. I'm also not sure of their phone but it's easily available.

--------------------
Mr. Camper
Mrs. Camper
Tipper & PoLar (our fuzzy kids)
'05 Fleetwood Prowler Regal AX6 31' FQS
'04 Dodge 2500 TD
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com