RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wagon Trails Resort Jefferson Ohio, Has anyone Ever been here or have membership?
FrankoG
post Mar 26 2007, 08:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11612

Recently visited here and they offer a buy in type deal, I was wondering if anyone has ever been there and did they or do they like it? or is it a scam
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
nrfreeland
post Apr 16 2009, 07:11 AM
Post #2

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 30354

mad.gif Sorry to say my wife and I fell for the campground sales person's lies. We were not told nor was it portrayed as a Timeshare when we won the contest at the fair but as a campground membership. We were told that "in order to "give up" our membership they would like to receive notice in writting." For the first 2 years I was in school full time and worked a ful time job so there was no time for camping. However, we paid the yearly dues as was expected and did not mind doing so. In 2008 about 4 months before the dues were to be paid I wrote we no longer wanted to be members and did not hear from the "Resort" until a few weeks before the next year dues were to be paid. They stated it is a Timeshare and we were trapped in the payments for the rest of our lives, that we owed the dues for the past year and it was going to be sent for collection. I could go on but will leave off with this warning. Be carefull, do not fall for the lies, and they are more than anything else "Rip Offs." mad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com