RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> crazy horse campground in tenn, someone tell me about this campground
campingfamily
post Mar 2 2004, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 320

Hey i was wondering if someone cam tell me about crazy horse campground in gatlinburg. I I know its far out and thats ok with us we like that and do not mind the driving but i want to know what this campground is like we have been burned so many times we are a little afraid. we called ;ast week and made reservations for the backside we are tenting we ahve a large tent and she put us on site 141 beside the little cabin were they put on plays and skits she said. is anyone familar with this site? we have stayed in campgrounds before and was told oh yeah the site is shaded and level and has plenty of room but then when we get there there is very little shade and hardly any room(KOa in cherokee nc) the best campground I have ever been on is happy holidays in cherokee,nc and new river campground in virginia.please if anyone can help me out maybe post a few pics for me.see this is our last holiday vacation with our daughter she starts college next year and will be leavinghome. so i wanna make it special! Thanks so much, Don and Tonya Eastman
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com