RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> KOA Pigeon Forge
bluedurango
post Mar 7 2004, 05:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 325

Has anyone stayed at the KOA in Pigeon Forge. Their website looks really nice, but would like to have "personal experiences". We are looking for a nice campground in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. I'm tired of campgrounds where you are literally parked on top of someone else. I like lots of room in between. We have a dog and would like grassy areas smile.gif Thanks for your help!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Marge
post Mar 26 2004, 03:45 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

We stayed at the KOA in Pigeon Forge in Oct. 2003. Excellent location and you can take the by pass to get there and avoid much of the horrific traffic jams. Campground spaces are close together but most campgrounds are in that area of Tennessee. On the trolley line. biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
bluedurango   KOA Pigeon Forge   Mar 7 2004, 05:51 PM
ksboynky   It's been a few years since I stayed there in ...   Mar 22 2004, 09:57 PM
Oyssey   :) I have been to this KOA several times. It is r...   Mar 24 2004, 08:47 PM
Guest_bluedurango   Thanks for your help! I did some other rese...   Mar 25 2004, 07:47 AM
Marge   We stayed at the KOA in Pigeon Forge in Oct. 2003....   Mar 26 2004, 03:45 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com