Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help With A Damon Challenger
Bud in Florida
post Oct 23 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 11911

My wife and I own a 2000 Tiffin Allegro Bay. It has been a good unit, but my wife would like to upgrade to a unit with three slides. She has fallen in love with the Damon Challenger 355 floorplan. It has three slides and a great kitchen. I have found a good deal on a left over 2007, but know little about the brand. I know that it is not a top of the line unit, but that is OK. I am more interested in hearing what experiences you all have had with Damon and is it a good entry level coach. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Lucille Moulton
post Oct 28 2007, 09:17 AM
Post #2

Unregistered

We have a 2004 Damon Challenger, with two sliders. I do not like it. The first year we had trouble with some of the locks. The refrigerator door wouldn't stay shut. One leveling jack would not go up, we were in New York. My husband had to pry it up with a 2 x 4. The door shades, sliders side shades came off in my hand. The drawers are the big problem the rear guide holders break and my husband has had to replace most of them. I would not buy another one. The locks still do not work. The side door if you lock it you can try it, it will pull a 16th of an inch out. The dealer fixed everything except the door and the drawers so far.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com