Lucille Moulton
post Dec 3 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #16

Unregistered

QUOTE(rodman @ Dec 3 2007, 04:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucille Moulton @ Dec 3 2007, 12:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Dec 2 2007, 03:45 PM) *

Whatever you believe!

They more to the story then was told. Why would someone lie to me? Maybe were you come from the TV and Radio Station don't let you send then picture. To display on the internet and on TV. You can do that on that program. I believe that is Alabama.
My e-mail address is ljm447@verizon.net

I'm sorry here and I mean no disrespect but I've read all your comments and responses and I really can't understand your english. Where if I may ask are you from.

Sorry for the confusion,

I think I'm do find. I have a speaked problem. I can not sound out word. I don't undstand that you don't understand me. Went event or anything else happen you can take a picture and send it TV or radio station. If you wait the news you see they e-mail address to send in picture or information. I'm from New England born and brough up here. Now I hope this clear up any misunderstand.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jerry S
post Dec 3 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10441

"What we have here is a failure to communicate." From the movie "Cool Hand Luke".

I appears that our new poster has some sad and serious (physical?, physiological?, neurological?, psychological?) problems that I, for one, cannot comprehend. Most of her posts contain numerous misspellings, poor grammar, confusing syntax, etc. In today's post she says she can't understand why we can't understand her. If that is true, that may be the saddest part of her situation. If she doesn't realize that her attempts at communication are, at best, confusing to strangers, there isn't much that we, as readers of her posts, can do. As several responders here have found, most attempts at clarifying or answering her posts have ended in more confusion and/or frustration.

Then again, from a suspicious standpoint, maybe she is just putting us all on.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
rodman
post Dec 4 2007, 09:26 AM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7857

QUOTE(Jerry S. @ Dec 3 2007, 07:26 PM) *

"What we have here is a failure to communicate." From the movie "Cool Hand Luke".

I appears that our new poster has some sad and serious (physical?, physiological?, neurological?, psychological?) problems that I, for one, cannot comprehend. Most of her posts contain numerous misspellings, poor grammar, confusing syntax, etc. In today's post she says she can't understand why we can't understand her. If that is true, that may be the saddest part of her situation. If she doesn't realize that her attempts at communication are, at best, confusing to strangers, there isn't much that we, as readers of her posts, can do. As several responders here have found, most attempts at clarifying or answering her posts have ended in more confusion and/or frustration.

Then again, from a suspicious standpoint, maybe she is just putting us all on.

I knew I wasn't the only one but I was tired of trying to figure out every response and had to ask the million dollar question. I think I personally am going to agree with your last line more than the explanation.

As always, just my opinion,
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Dec 4 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

Jerry S and Rodman,

I'm glad you guys were having as much trouble as I was understanding this person. I was trying not to be rude, but the more I tried the worse she got. I've had all the same thoughts that you two have expressed--especially that she may be putting us on. My gut feeling is that somebody somewhere is really getting a good laugh over all of this.

Also there is one more thing that I can't let go unsaid (but probably should). The picture that this person posted of the sun and moon at the north pole is not real either --but you two probably already knew that.
+Quote Post
rodman
post Dec 4 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 7857

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Dec 4 2007, 10:38 AM) *

Jerry S and Rodman,

I'm glad you guys were having as much trouble as I was understanding this person. I was trying not to be rude, but the more I tried the worse she got. I've had all the same thoughts that you two have expressed--especially that she may be putting us on. My gut feeling is that somebody somewhere is really getting a good laugh over all of this.

Also there is one more thing that I can't let go unsaid (but probably should). The picture that this person posted of the sun and moon at the north pole is not real either --but you two probably already knew that.

I tend to agree with you Texas and Jerry, I think we are gettin yanked by this person. I could be wrong but nothing really makes any sense on any post to any threads.

As always my opinion,
+Quote Post
wpr
post Dec 4 2007, 01:35 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5036

I get the same feeling, my first reaction was to ignore the posts. Also, Texasrvers is right, the photo is impossible, there are no mountains at the north pole...
+Quote Post
hrrvr
post Dec 4 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 4018

Check out the topic "Cameras" and notice the complete difference in language, spelling, and presentation. Hmmmmm.........
+Quote Post
Texasrvers
post Dec 4 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5452

The text in the Cameras post you refer to is straight from the National Geographic website that advertises the cameras. It is not something she wrote herself.
+Quote Post
Lucille Moulton
post Dec 8 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #24

Unregistered

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Dec 4 2007, 09:02 PM) *

The text in the Cameras post you refer to is straight from the National Geographic website that advertises the cameras. It is not something she wrote herself.

If you peoples don't like my post. Why are we working on pages? If you look at the picture of the North Pole you will see it was taking from a plane of boat! That is a "HORIZON" in the back around. DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THAT TO YOU TOO. I see not one every heard of "Picasa2" before I sign on.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com