RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cedar Ridge Family Campground In Montague, Nj, Campground feedback
delia
post Aug 8 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Hi. I'll be going to Cedar Ridge Family Campground in NJ and would like to know if anyone has been here. There are no pix or real website of the place and no reviews that I could find. The description sounds nice, but I'm a little worried.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Waynem
post Aug 8 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 24859

We stayed at Cedar Ridge about 5 weeks ago on our way home from New England. If you decide to go, call them for directions. They told me that there was a dirt road that the locals use to get to River Road and the campground turn. I have forgotten the number of the highway, but it is river road and if you are traveling South on it you CANNOT make the turn into the CG road. You will have to travel to a large intersection about 3 miles more down the road and turn around.

As for the CG, all of the sites are grass. If it is raining you will need 4 wheel drive. The outskirts of the CG have some very, very, very old campers. Some I would even call derelicts.

There were lots of mosquitoes there when we visited. We only stayed one night

The hosts were very nice and friendly, and helpful.

I don't think we will return.

At the time we stopped we were in a Montanan 3400RL with a TV of F350 King Ranch, CC, LB 4x4

Wayne

QUOTE(delia @ Aug 8 2008, 01:46 PM) *

Hi. I'll be going to Cedar Ridge Family Campground in NJ and would like to know if anyone has been here. There are no pix or real website of the place and no reviews that I could find. The description sounds nice, but I'm a little worried.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com