RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cedar Ridge Family Campground In Montague, Nj, Campground feedback
delia
post Aug 8 2008, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Hi. I'll be going to Cedar Ridge Family Campground in NJ and would like to know if anyone has been here. There are no pix or real website of the place and no reviews that I could find. The description sounds nice, but I'm a little worried.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
FaithA
post Jul 19 2013, 10:10 AM
Post #2

Group: Moderated
Member No.: 80864

I spent much of my childhood (early-to-mid 80's) camping at Cedar Ridge. I was hoping to visit again with husband and son because I have such fond memories - I remember the "old pond" right behind the house the owners lived in, and I remember looking out at the lake from our camper, which sat just across from it.

But these posts have confirmed my suspicions that it's gone pretty downhill. I did call once (back in 2010 or so) to try to make reservations for a rental, and the woman on the phone was confusing and belligerent. Instead of saying to me "Pets are not allowed", she asked me "do you have any pets?" and I replied "yes" without thinking, and she launched into a very irate rant about how pets are not allowed in the rental units, and if I was going to bring pets, she wasn't even going to rent to me.

I politely assured her that we had no intention of bringing our pets with us, and thanked her for her time, and sadly hung up.

I'd love to know if things have improved there at all in the last couple of years.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com