RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Photos or Scans, Can this feature be added?
Brembo
post Jun 11 2004, 03:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

Webmaster
First, thanks very much for this invaluable web site. Itís not my only source for CG information, but certainly the one I go to first.
My question is ďare there any plans to add an attachment feature to the reviewĒ? Iím a believer in a picture is worth 1,000 words. If I read a review that describes the park as pleasant or undesirable, Iíd like to SEE why. Like some visitors here, Iíve stayed at parks that werenít exactly as described. Also if a reviewer had a scan of the camp map, it would be easier to choose a site preference. I see that some folks have attached images to their forum posts. I liked that. Thanks for your consideration.
Rich
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Webmaster
post Jun 11 2004, 04:06 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Rich,
Thanks for the question, but the answer is no. The forum software is entirely different from the website webpages. Photos eat up a lot of valuable server space and we can't afford to add to that, sorry. We might also mention that you can add a "signature" and "avatar" to your personal profile if you wish. Simply click on the "My Controls" at the top of the forum, then look on the left down the page to make changes to your profile.

--------------------
Webmaster
RV Park Reviews
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Brembo   Photos or Scans   Jun 11 2004, 03:32 PM
Webmaster   Rich, Thanks for the question, but the answer is ...   Jun 11 2004, 04:06 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com