RV Park Reviews

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Class A Ride
mtnmanky
post Aug 3 2009, 08:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 31982

Hi all, and thanks for any help in advance!

Some quick background, we have towed TT's for many years, from a 12' Aljo to a 29' Coachman to our current 22' Terry. We also rented a Class C two years ago in Alaska, (my dream trip!). We learned a lot from renting the Class C, including that we prefer the room, especially up front for this large size driver (6'5), of a Class A. Another thing we learned is that with a rear bed in that Class C, the ride was pretty bumpy and "roller coaster" for a napper while underway. We are now investigating a move to a Class A and more time traveling. So, for you Class A owners, is that the same experience with the larger MH, or is the larger coach with a longer wheel base smoother in the back?
We are planning another rental this fall, but would love the benefit of others experience.

(Yes, I am aware of the importance of seatbelts, but the reality is that whether it is a good idea or not, the wife likes to nap at times while I drive, so I am bowing to reality and not addressing the seatbelt situation.)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version
RVParkReviews.com